[1969] 69er Newsletter

Mark Ellis corvair69 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 18 10:57:05 EDT 2007

The new issue of the 69er newsletter is "in production" now and should be in the mail in about a week.  It will include a report on the CORSA Detroit convention with color pictures.  This year's national was an outstanding event with lots to do, well organized by the CORSA staff and the Detroit chapter.   8 1/2  '69s were on display at the GM Tech Center car show.  Why 8 1/2?  You'll read about it shortly.....................

Special thanks to our new Group VP Sarah Beltrami for her great idea and follow thru to get our new group e-mail list up and running.  Lots of activity already !     -- Mark E