[1969] 69er Newsletter

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sat Aug 18 19:59:06 EDT 2007

Thanks from me too to all  for setting up the list and doing the
newsletter.   I am
still a new owner to '69s but have been wrenching on corvairs since I was
4.   Got new tires and rebuilt the carbs on my '69 convert this week even
though it is
amidst extensive rust repair.  The group sticker is very nice, I put it on
the wingvent - thanks!
-Geoff Johnson