[1969] 69 Group Members

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 22:28:56 EDT 2007

69 Group Members,

After being out of town for several day's.  What a surprise, when I checked my E-Mail inbox, and saw all the activity from the 69 Group.  Sarah thanks for your idea, and help in setting up this great tool, for the group to communicate.  In reading some of the responses, yes we are trying to increase our membership, and make our group more organized.  It will take the help from all members, to contact anyone who owns a 69, and invite them to join.

One idea I would like some feed-back.  In Charlotte, N.C.  last year the Corsa/N.C. Fall Corvair Affair.  Our 69 Reunion added some 20+ Corvairs, and many more people attending our show.  What would you think of electing Zone Directors, for the Western, Central, and Eastern United States.  They could organize the 69 Group members, in their Zone to attend say the Great Western Fan Belt Toss, in Calf., or any Corsa Show.  To help with attendance, and have a  great turnout of 69's.  Also, I would like to see, all Corsa BoD's, join our 69 Group. Even if they don't have a 69, they could see, we are trying to expand our Chapter, with new members, and ideas.

It starts with all members, not just a few, to make our group grow.  If you need a Membership Form, to sign-up a new member. Contact myself, or Mark.  Thanks, and Mine's a 69.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group
#5533 Dusk Blue Conv.
#2816 Lemans Blue Conv.