[1969] #2349 build sheets

Tom Connolly tcvair at iepindustrial.com
Tue Dec 11 15:17:54 EST 2007

Hi all,
I have #2349 a 140 PF Conv and have been getting her back in shape.  It has a fresh frost green paint job done at the Ranch this summer.  I have been recovering the seats and found the broadcast sheets in the seat backs, I attached a scan.  The top sheet came from the drivers seat and the bottom from the passenger seat.  It appears the driver seat was meant for a coupe.
Is this typical of the 69's?  or just some more strange 69 trivia.

Can anyone translate the 5 code boxes. From what I know it only has a power top & AM-FM.  I also attached a picture of the body tag which appears to always have only one rivet since there is not even a scuff on the right side hole.

The windshied was broken during body work and it was replaced with a clear one, does anyone out there know where tinted windshields are available.

Tom Connolly
Lancaster, PA