[1969] Last Convertible

Eric Starkey vairjunkie at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 19:13:49 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

  I'm pretty sure the car belonged to David Trull, and I heard he pulled the car from the auction.  Don't know if he had an offer outside eBay or what the reason for the withdrawl was. I had an opportunity to buy that car about 7 or 8 years ago, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
  It even has the original CA black plates still registered to it!
  Eric

"Bill H." <gojoe283 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  B"H

Is everyone aware that a '69 convertible, I think it's
#5997, surfaced on E-bay a couple of months ago?

I think it was Frost Green with green interior, in
mint condition. Tiwas a gorgeous car.

I didn't get the final bid price, but if it's
authentically the last convertible, I would imagine it
went for a pretty penny.

Anyone have info on this one?

Thanks...Bill Hershkowitz #5056 Monza HT Glacier Blue
110 PG