[1969] New Diecast Color

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 17:52:03 EDT 2008

                                     B"H

Personally I understand why Frost Green was such a
popular color for the 69s.  I think it's really a
gorgeous color...

That's why it's worth mentioning that Yat Ming is
introducing a Frost Green '69 Monza diecast in 1:18
scale with matching green interior.

With Frost Green, they're also offering a Tuxedo Black
one as well with tan interior, which isn't correct for
the '69 since tan wasn't offered.  But it does look
nice as a custom job...Bill Hershkowitz #5056 Monza
Coupe