[1969] New Diecast Color

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 14:36:28 EDT 2008

                                      B"H

Steve:  diecastmuscle.com will be getting them in
shortly I think, price $24.89 (probably cheaper on
e-bay) plus shipping.

I don't think it would be a big deal to swap the
interiors.  They should all be identical in fit and
installation.  You may have to do some gluing.

Another hint on these cars:  If you get the version
with incorrect wide whitewall tires, run a thin black
permament marker (like a Sharpie) around right next to
the outer edge of the wheel cover.  I hold the marker
steady against the tire as I rotate the wheel. That
will make a black ring just beyond the hubcap, and
make the whitewall thinner, and give you the correct
(or close) spacing as well!

Good luck; that 69 must be really gorgeous!...Bill H.
#5056 Monza Spt Coupe