[1969] Pics

Thompson, Ed EXT at quarles.com
Fri Aug 1 10:06:48 EDT 2008

The subject car of this thread, #2891, is 4-sale right now at the CORSA
on-line classifieds, www.corvair.org, by owner Eric Starkey of
Westminster CA, the asking price is $21K ($1K per 1K miles), the newest
post listed at the moment.  About five ad posts away is #0242, 110-glide
convertible, white over red/black interior, offered by Chris (Port
Washington WI), price not indicated, but I believe he is asking $4K.

Ed
Milwaukee
#3753, 110-glide, white over frost green/green, 1980-89