[1969] last call

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Sun Aug 3 19:12:29 EDT 2008

How little project parts car in Kansas is nearing its life, within the
coming week will be scrapped.

We are close to having anything requested pulled from the car, and then
some. If there is anything obscure that any of you can think of besides the
obvious let me know.

One thing we were not sure of was the springs, they are standard coils, we
not sure if those are worth salvaging or not, opinions. anyone?, anyone?,
buehler?, buehler?

Have the trim tags out for mark ellis

She was a battered soul, but she is yielded as much as we can think of. The
short list includes:

Dash pad, a pillars, kick panels (less grill portions), instrument cluster,
door skins, seats, seat belts, controls.

Drivetrain has been dropped, its  65-67 110/pg, brake drums,

Trunk parts, washer bottle, washer motor, windshield blades

Taillights, turn signals, etc.

Bumpers, bezels, etc.

Gas filler neck and cap

Stainless mouldings wherever possible