[1969] 69 for sale

Gary Funkhouser gary.funkhouser at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 14:57:55 EST 2008

I have a 69 Corvair 500 2dr coupe for sale 95 hp auto. it is s fairly solid car and has been stored in a heated garage for the past ten years. I dont have the VIN here but it was built about mid year. The car was driven to storage and should take minimal work to get it streetable again. Photos available. $1200 firm Can deliver within 200 miles of Dayton, Ohio
Gary Funkhouser
gary.funkouser at yahoo.com
I would like to join the 69 group as I have a restored / altered 69 coupe built on the last day VIN ending 5972