[1969] January '08 issue of The Sixty-Niner

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Mon Feb 11 16:00:05 EST 2008

I'm going to take this opportunity to thank Mark too, but for another
reason because the Jan issue is probably waiting for me back home.  In
preparation for my vacation this week I had a copy of the FingerTipFacts
express mailed to me from Clark's so I could read it poolside.  They're the
only books I brought with me.  Postage cost more than the books but  it was
still a great bargain.  Today a freak shower dampened them a bit so I'll
pick up my reading later once they're dry again.  But I was thoroughly
enjoying it before the rain.  So thanks to Mark (and Dave) and all of the
contributors to the FTF.

Steve Brown