[1969] E-mail message from Chris Mann

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Thu Jul 3 16:29:58 EDT 2008

Allan:
Neither 0242 nor 1657 are for sale in Canton, OH
I merely had added a hyperlink to a 69 corvair (VIN unknown) that appears on
the craigslist syndicate in case anyone wanted to know.
My email signature is an automatic text when posting to the 69 users list,
whereby it lists which cars I own and their basic info.
I have been told by VV users that is an appropriate way to sign your emails.
Now if you are asking about the whereabouts 1657, last time I checked (this
morning) 1657 was sleeping in my garage.
Now you have my curiosity sparked, are you seeking out 1657?
Chris