[1969] Monza Super Sport

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:08:09 EDT 2008

                                             B"H

Hi all...I assume all or most of the '69ers on this list also subscribe to Virtual Vairs.

If not, then I'd like your feedback on the pictures of my just-back-from the paint shop '69 Monza, which I've slightly modified with a "what-if?" Z03 Super Sport package.  My Monza SS has the SS emblems on the rear fenders, interior, and wheel covers.  The color of the new paint is very close to 55-Azure Turquoise.  The previous paint job was fading and not the original anyway, so I felt I would like to paint it a color more pleasing to me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27271913@N00/

Regards..Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza "Super Sport" 110 PG #5056