[1969] 40th anniversary finger tip facts

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Thu Jul 24 14:04:37 EDT 2008

Mark, I know you replied privately to this request earlier, but hey, it's
the 40th next year, a very special one from what it sounds.

Would Cal consider reprinting if we inherited some of those costs? How many
30th copies are left at Clark's?

Or maybe just print a supplement to the 30th?, granted I know that things
may not have changed drastically, but if more cars were found, and some of
the statistical percentages were updated it would be nice to have a 10 yr
update? And new people have joined, and stories have been added.

I can help with publishing and editing or whatever if I had to, and I am
sure others could pitch in a little time and we could unveil the new book at
the 69 reunion!

Food for thought.

chris mann

#0242 convertible 110|pg 71|blk