[1969] virgin pictures

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Tue Jul 29 16:42:39 EDT 2008

The pdf file is attached it's the one I archived for market research, see my
other post with regard to the item #, etc.
What pictures I did send to Mike, were from that listing, they were not
close up shots by any stretch but I felt they would help him somewhat.
I guess if one were looking to reproduce them, we should see if Mark Ellis
can get a hold of the owner of that car and get a nice closeup picture for
you?