[1969] Membership Dues

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 20:58:52 EDT 2008

69 Group Members,

By now you have received your April 2008 Newsletter.  Once again Mark Ellis has done a great job providing the group with an excellent quarterly newsletter.  Notice on the inside the Membership Renewal Form.  Our dues are only $5.00 and last year we skipped the dues totally.  Now with our bank account low we need your renewal and a little extra.  Please help to restore our treasury so we can still enjoy The Sixty-Niner and keep the dues at $5.00 per year.  Send the Membership Renewal to:  Mark Ellis 8322 Soft Wind Dr., Mechanicsville, Va. 23111.  Thanks and Mine's A 69.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group