[1969] We should create a Mark Ellis Memorial Award

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Mon Nov 10 13:03:08 EST 2008

I am so sorry to hear this so very sad news.  Mark was such a great source
of information about our '69s.  Really helpful to me over the past year
when I first asked about the '69 group.  I think a memmorial award or some
similar way to recognize Mark and honour him is a great idea and I'd too
like to contribute.  We should give some more thought to developing this
concept to make it a reality.

- Steve B.