[1969] Our Prayers are w/ Mark Ellis

eddiem62 at bellsouth.net eddiem62 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 10 19:43:14 EST 2008

As a member of the planning committee for the 2009 CORSA convention in Jacksonville, we would be honored to present this award at the 2009 convention (40 anniversary of the 69s).

Eddie M. Meadows
-------------- Original message from <sspence2 at suddenlink.net>: --------------

I am very much in favor of setting up an award to remember such a generous person as Mark. He was always very helpful with me and the group of corvair people. I really enjoyed his talk at the Detroit convention on the 69's. He always brought much insight to these wonderful motorcars. We will miss him