[1969] Monza Interior Available

Jim Bartasevich corvair at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 27 23:05:28 EDT 2009

Hello, everyone.  One of the members of my local CORSA chapter [ACORNs in
the Rochester, NY area] has a partial interior from a '69 Monza that had
20,000 miles on it.  It's Frost Green and consists of the buckets, folding
rear seat, and top dash pad.  Aside from the fact that they are dirty from
sitting in the second floor of his barn, they appear to be in nice shape.
After a good cleaning, they may be close to perfect.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll forward your note to him.  I
don't know what he wants for them, but I think he'd be willing to part with
them at a very reasonable price.  He's paring down his parts collection.

Jim Bartasevich
4575  110/PG

If people didn't sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever
get done. - Ludwig Wittgenstein