[1969] Update

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Jan 5 17:40:46 EST 2009

Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know that our esteemed President Marvin just called me.  He asked me to send an email to all of you.  Marvin's Dad has not been in good health for sometime.  He is now in the hospital and it is just a matter of time.
Marvin feels badly that he hasn't been able to dedicate the time to the 69 Group since he was sick back in October.  I told him that's okay we all stand behind you and support you.  He wanted to let you all know that he will be back and we will move forward, he just is trying to get through everything at the moment.
On the positive side we are excited about the 40th reunion in jacksonville this summer.  As a bonus we are happy to let you know for everyone who registers their 69 and has it on the display field in January will receive a special edtion tee shirt.
So make sure you get your hotel reservations in and get started working on your 69.
Sarah