[1969] FW: '69 Club dues payments, UPDATE

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Fri Jul 3 18:29:04 EDT 2009

Through mail received today, the following additional fourteen) dues
payments have been received:

-  10-, Dick Breeden
-  10-, Don Colburn
-  25-, Marvin Cook
-  10-, Bill Garrison
-  10-, Joe Gauer
-  20-, Scott Good
-  25-, Brian Gruis
-  10-, Gordon Hunter
-  10-, Tom Hulsey
-  25-, Stan Johnson
-  10-, Ron Kolb
-  10-, Harold Layher
-  20-, Stu Schuster
-  15-, Pete Uliciansky

This puts the "kitty" at $762-, but we still need substantive member
input.  I talked to 69'er  Editor Ken Amick earlier today, he still VERY
MUCH needs member articles, history, photos, etc.  He will be at the
Convention in ten days, and will attempt to gather information for
publication then, especially on Concours Tuesday, w/ the intent to put
out his first issue by the end of the month.  Please do send material to
Ken, his e-mail address is actken at insightbb.com, and snail mail 3406
Congress Court, Jeffersonville IN 47130.  Hope to see many of you in
Jax, lets make Mark proud...