[1969] More Reunion News

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 22:26:49 EDT 2009

69 Group Members,

I knew that I would forget about one of the many 69 Corvairs in the Reunion.  It belonged to Stephan Spence for Bossier City, La.  Steve brought his beautiful race ready Coupe and entered it in Concours where it received I believe 97.99 and was the third highest scoring Corvair in the Convention.  Steve sorry I forgot, the mind just does not work like it use to.
Many members have ask about the 69'er Newsletter.  Editor Ken Amick is working on the next edition which will be coming to you in a few weeks.  Once again let's help Ken by sending articles to him for use in the newsletter.  Thanks.

Marvin
President - The 69 Group