[1969] Help decoding #00065

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Fri Oct 2 09:53:34 EDT 2009

But is is on the road?  #0069 has been doing extra duty this week commuting
35 miles daily due to an illness in the family (my wife's y2k benz is in
the shop).  Top up or down, I'm getting alot of attention during my
travels. Good luck with yours and congratulations.  :)

- Steve Brown

Frost Green/Black/Black/140PG #0069