[1969] 69er Newsletter

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Mon Sep 14 19:20:15 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,
I've heard from several others that they've received their 69er newsletter but my copy hasn't shown up. I was one of the first to pay my dues to Ed Thompson, so I asked him why I hadn't received it. He said that somehow I didn't get on your mailing list :o(
Sounds like there's no coordination between who pays their dues and who gets a newsletter?
Please put me on the list, and I hope you have an issue left over that you can send me? I'll be looking forward to seeing it:
Dave Newell
1481 Hamrick Lane
Hayward, CA 94544.
Thanks so much!