[1969] Newsletter

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 20:30:31 EDT 2009

69 Group Members,

Sorry I have been off line for several day's.  OK! here is the deal.  Yes the Newsletter was mailed by an old list I provided Ken.  I apologize for anyone not getting their Newsletter that has paid there dues.  The list that Ken received had many members that have not renewed their membership, thus giving them a Newsletter and the change to pay the membership fee.  Remember some members do not have E-Mail.  The next issue of the 69'er will be mailed to members who are on the current membership list that have paid their dues.

As for the Newsletter Mark Ellis had finished, my thanks to Wade Lanning for his help in completing the last edition by Mark.  Wade spent many hours transferring the Newsletter from an old computer.  This issue was to have been mailed many months ago but Eve  like many of us  has had money problems.  The 69 Group has started with no money in our bank account and that's why we have to grow.  Dave I think you have a great idea in that the 69 Group pay for the mailing of the last Newsletter Mark published.

As I have said in past E-Mails to the Group we are starting over with new officers and trying to organize.  My thanks to everyone who has stepped-up to help.  Remember for dues "only" send to Ed Thompson.  For new VIN numbers E-Mail Eve Ellis and for Newsletter articles send to Ken Amick.

Thanks for hanging in there as we push forward with the 69 Group.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group