[1969] Newsletter?

corvair at frontiernet.net corvair at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 17 16:09:50 EDT 2010

Hi, David.  I haven't heard or received anything either.  I assumed that
there would be a transition period, but we already had a president or group
chairman in place.  I can't remember now what the last '69 group e-mail was
about or when it was.  Maybe there will be a report in the next issue of the
Communiqué, although I don't remember whether the group was meeting at the
convention or not.  Hopefully, we'll hear something soon.  As with any group
that has wide-spread membership, the newsletter is important.

Best regards,
Jim Bartasevich
500  4575

You shouldn't complain about aging for the simple reason that nobody gives a
hoot. - Garrison Keillor