[1969] For Sale - 1969 Fitch Sprint - # 0466

Eve Ellis eemumkat at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 11:09:33 EST 2010

'69er Folks,    Thanks for all the kind e-mails regarding Mark's last newsletter - I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it. Again, my apologies for the long delay in getting it published. Special thanks to Wade Lanning, Dave Newell & Ed Thompson for their help with this final project. Since it was published, we've lost yet another member of the '69 Family - Cecil Miller from NC. I received a lovely note from his wife, Pat just a week before his passing. It seems Mark's last '69er had arrived in the mail and he'd really enjoyed looking at it and having it read to him. I'm so glad it arrived in time. We'll miss him...

                    Now on to yet another sad task, I've decided that I'm no longer able to keep or maintain Mark's beloved 1969 Fitch Sprint. We both had a long history with this car and Mark had begun to work on it again during the short time he was able to enjoy his retirement. The car is a 140 / 4 speed and needs a ground-up restoration - paint & bodywork which I don't have the means or ability to do. I still have a 3 page Clark's Order that he filled out with what he thought it needed... Asking $1800 / OBO and the car will need to be trailered to its new home. Please e-mail me @ Corvair69 at earthlink.net or call 804-746-7245 for additional info and pictures. I'd love to see this go to a good home where it will be restored and appreciated. I will also be listing various '69 parts on eBay in the next few weeks... send me your want list and I'll see if I have what you need.             Eve Ellis