[1969] Remembering Mark

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 00:34:18 EST 2010

As a director I was asking this same question. As chair of the 2010 convention , I wanted to do something for the 69's. I was told that Eve didn't want to give up the info on Mark's computer. DO NOT know this to be the case, but I heard it from pretty good souses.  Bob Dunahugh     69 Goodyear Yenko  YS 9700