[1969] Officers

marvin.crook1 at frontier.com marvin.crook1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 11 20:11:22 EST 2010

The 69 Group

To answer some questions about the last officers of the group.  I was the last President but due to health issues (heart attack) and health problems of my family.  I decided not to run for office last December.  I posted this on the Group E-Mail list several times but know one responed or ran for the office.  Also Sarah Beltrami did not run for Vice-President leaving two offices empty.  Ed Thompson was the last Treasurer and Ken Amick was the Newsletter Editor.  I hope you understand why I am not involved with the Group as I was in the past.  Health is one reason but also I did not have a roster or records like Mark did.  Thank You for supporting me in the past.

Marvin Crook