[1969] Officers

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Nov 12 21:48:32 EST 2010

At least some of this info should be in the CORSA database, at least the folks who identified themselves as members.

Regarding getting the chapter moving - a lot can be done on a very small budget these days since so many people get their newsletters via e-mail.  Having said that, a regular means of communication - a newsletter - is still really the lifeblood of a chapter.  Corvanatics has quite an active e-mail list, but still puts out a newsletter.

--Bryan