[1969] '69 e-Group Revival Recap

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 10:18:14 EST 2010

I'd second that nomination. Will you accept if elected, Ken?

-Mark

She's been filing all the sightings and reports of new '69s and there have
been a bunch since '07.  I'd like to nominate you as President, Ken. You're
a great organizer and I think you've already started to get us on the right
track. You have a a lot of experience with Corvair history and I think
you'd have an excellent perception of what's important to the '69 cause. I
hope you go for it!
> Dave

President,