[1969] CPF, was: '69 e-Group Treasury

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:50:58 EST 2010

Mark, What you just said, that I said, is a little out of contexts. I was talking about the $250.00 of the 69 group that Ed thought was there. He said that he would give it to the CPF if the group ended or whatever anyone else thought. I said that the CPF now has about $130,000.00, Corsa is broke, and the $250.00 that the 69 group approximately has  should stay with the 69 group for now. I NEVER said that the CPF or any Corsa chapter doesn't ever need donations. Members need to think were donations are needed. At this time, Corsa needs any help it can get, Not the CPF. I believe that if Corsa died, the CPF will fallow at a later date. Corsa is the CPF membership. Yes Mark, you are right, You should NEVER discourage donations, but you should put them were it can do the most good in your own mind. Your input is always welcomed.    Bob Bob