[1969] Who is this groups Moderater

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:51:59 EST 2010

There is no Prez., VP, Treasurer, or Sec.. But there is a moderator. So by what authority is the moderator working under, and why is this moderator stopping simple questions on how to proceed. Is this moderator blocking freedom of thought. I have had 5 request to see the blocked e-mail.  I sent it out to all for comment. Anyone else want a copy, e-mail me. I also sent it to the Corsa Prez. for viewing. This had better go through.     Bob Dunahugh