[1969] Any Opposed?

Eddie MEADOWS eddiem62 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 19 12:56:01 EST 2010

You have my vote and support.
Eddie Meadows

--- On Fri, 11/19/10, jcwingle at comcast.net <jcwingle at comcast.net> wrote:

From: jcwingle at comcast.net <jcwingle at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [1969] Any Opposed?
To: "steve brown" <steven at sashimi.org>
Cc: 1969 at corvair.org
Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 10:54 AM

Well said Steve. I'm ready..

John Wingle

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve brown" <steven at sashimi.org>
To: 1969 at corvair.org
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 8:17:19 AM
Subject: [1969] Any Opposed?

Fellow '69ers,

Over the past 10 days there's been a lot of '69 Group e-mail activity,
much of it focused on our interest in reviving the group and a general
expression of desire for renewed leadership.  Many of us have offered to
help and some have tried to move this along by nominating officers.  Out
of this, there appears to be some traction and no voiced dissent for
Dave Newell's proposal.

John Wingle has offered to serve as our Treasurer, Craig Griffin has
offered to serve as our Vice President, and I'd  be honored to serve as
our President.

Of course, we can't do it alone and in the days and weeks ahead, we'll
be reaching out to those of you who've offered to help.  With a little
luck, Ken Amick will agree to stay on as newsletter editor.

We'll do our best to keep the group informed and to be as transparent as
possible.  This is at it's very core a Group effort.

And with that I ask for your vote.  All for?  Any against?

Yours truly,

Steve Brown

Membership in CORSA is strongly encouraged for 1969 Group members.
Post messages to: 1969 at corvair.org
Membership in CORSA is strongly encouraged for 1969 Group members.
Post messages to: 1969 at corvair.org