[1969] Any Opposed?

BrentEsq54 at aol.com BrentEsq54 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 12:57:48 EST 2010

I support whatever efforts result the in the 69 Group being reformed.   I
pledge a $100 donation as soon as the specifics are worked out.

#04571

Brent
Brent Edward Vallens, Attorney at Law
21053  Devonshire Street, #104
Chatsworth, CA 91311
818-717-1885 -  Telephone
818-717-1865 - FAX
_E-Mail:  BrentEsq54 at aol.com_ (mailto:BrentEsq54 at aol.com)

See our web site: _www.VallensLaw.com_ (http://www.vallenslaw.com/)
****
This  message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from  disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient (or  authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this
message, you may  not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this
message or its contents. If  you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by  return e-mail and delete the original message
from your e-mail system. Thank  you.
****
"Circular  230 Disclosure: To assure compliance with Treasury Department
rules governing  tax practice, we inform you that this advice (including any
attachments) (1) was  not written and is not intended to be used, and cannot
be used, for the purpose  of avoiding any federal tax penalty that may be
imposed on the taxpayer, and (2)  may not be used in connection with
promoting, marketing or recommending to  another person any transaction or matter
addressed  herein."
****

In a message dated 11/19/2010 5:18:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,