[1969] Any Opposed?

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:26:38 EST 2010

I think it's a great plan and it's great to see some people step up.  But these guys can't do it alone. They will need support from all. I know all to well what's it like to get put out on a limb and you look back and the only people you see all have saws. Please, DO NOT do that to these people. It  happens all to often. Above all, the editor NEEDS stories to help give worth to the group. Step up and DO even a small part. It takes many small bricks to build a building, and each one is needed. It's with regret that I can't stay on the 69 e-mail list. My e-mail is listed in  the Communique if there is something I can do, let me know. I will be glad to send in dues as soon as that is set up.   Bob Dunahugh  69 Goodyear Yenko