[1969] Corvair Heritage Day

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sun Nov 21 10:21:50 EST 2010

October 2nd 2010 was a beautiful sunny day in Hatfield, PA at their annual Roctoberfest; one of the many events around the country that hosted Corvair Heritage Day. I was lucky to have the day free to participate.

The '69 Group was represented by #0069, my frost green convertible.  There were 21 other Corvairs at the show including at least one Corvair from nearly every year (except '62 and '67), two Rampsides, a Greenbriar camper, and even a Corvair powered Cord.

Pictures are posted on the Philadelphia Corvair Association Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=297306&id=111224056320

I'm kind of partial to this one in particular :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493782326320&set=a.492942226320.297306.111224056320

Who else got out on Corvair Heritage Day?

Steve Brown
Wallingford, PA