[1969] model numbers

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 15:17:56 EST 2010

There is a case where there are two '69's with the same VIN designation,
specifically #333. There is listed in the roster a 105679W700333 (a
convert) and (not in the roster) a 101379W700333 (a 500). The latter has
been verified by a fellow CORSA member as existing, I don't know if the
former has been verified.

The details on the 500 are as follows: body #105365, 95 hp engine, 71
paint, 700 interior, 09A A build date.

We need someone in the Toledo, Ohio area that knows the owner of the
convert, and have THAT car verified.

-Mark