[1969] Membership

Bill & Deb Nenow dnyertbn at ptd.net
Sat Apr 2 20:38:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

     I have sent the required $5.00 membership fee earlier this week. Would like

a copy of the current roster as well as a March newsletter be sent to my email

address of dnyertbn at ptd.net.

     Have held off joining due to the fact that I had let my CORSA membership

lapse as bills, gas prices and food on the table were more important at that
'
time. Still interested in the 1969's  or I would have sold them by now.

    Hope this is the correct email address to enable me inclusion in the club!

Sincerely,

Bill Nenow,Jr
Palmerton,PA 18071-4030

#1858/#2980/#3542/#4212/#4418/#4560