[1969] The Sixty-Niner Vol.8, No.2

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 9 16:47:45 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The newsletter is looking great! Good to have us back up and running.

BTW, I'm the guy mentioned in the article about the model kits. I do indeed
have parts for the AMT kits available. Convertible windshield headers
(complete WITH visors), boots, uptops, automatic trans conversion kits, 13"
Cragar mags, correct wheel covers for Monza and Corsa, Corsa dashes, turbo
kits (WITH correct tailpipe), '66-7 Monza 4door conversion kits, '66 Corsa
convertible promo-style bodies, '66 steering wheels, '66 and '67 front
seats, clear red taillights, correct whitewall tires, various replacement
parts like rear axles, and more. Most are in stock and ready for shipment.
Postage is extra and figured individually to save you money. If interested,
drop me an email at airvair at earthlink.net and inquire. I have an Excel
spreadsheet full of parts that can be emailed to you.

Thanks  much!

-Mark Corbin