[1969] I bought 5901

Butch Moore bmoore at sunflower.com
Wed Aug 3 20:20:21 EDT 2011

A week ago Sunday I bought 5901, it's an Olympic Gold coupe with a black
interior. Powerglide, 140, (missing the smog stuff) AM pushbutton radio,
remote mirror, door edge guards. I bought it from the 91 year old widow
of the original purchaser. The car is a good solid car with a rust free
undecarriage but has had some repair at the bottom of both windshield
pillars. It's a shame she didn't stop driving a little sooner because
there are a couple of scrapes on the drivers side and a lot of door
dings, some of the paint shines, some not so much.  I drove the car 30
miles home and was pleasantly surprised by how well it ran and drove.
The car has a really nice interior with the exception of the drivers
seat back and a 6 inch by 6 inch spot on the drivers carpet. I think
it's a great old survivor.