[1969] Are you going to the annual convention in Denver?

steve brown steven at sashimi.org
Sun Jan 30 11:17:13 EST 2011

The CORSA server was down for the past few days due to a winter storm
that took out the power line and FIOS internet service line but their
back up again.

Dave and Lee, thanks for your responses.  I've gotten a few off list
replies as well.
So far 6 members have said they'll be going to Denver.

I've also heard from a couple of members that won't be going but would
like to get together and meet other members closer to home, perhaps
regional meetings.

Who else is going to Denver?
What do you expect for the meeting?
Is there something in particular you're interested in?

Keep the responses and ideas coming!

- Steve (#0069)
Wallingford, PA

Steve Brown
President, The 1969 Corvair Group
CORSA SIG 007

On 01/26/2011 06:02 PM, Dave Keillor wrote:
>  My wife and I plan to attend and have made our hotel reservations.
>  However, we won't be driving the '69.  If the '65 restomod is complete,
>  we'll drive that, otherwise the '66 convert.
>
>  In spite of not driving a '69, I'd be interested in attending a '69
>  Corvair Group meeting.
>
>  Dave Keillor

--------------090500050902050406080602

   <head>
       http-equiv="Content-Type">
   </head>
     <big>Thanks Dave and Lee for your responses,<br>
       I've gotten a few off list replies as well.&nbsp; So far 6 members have
       said they'll be going to Denver.<br>
       I've also heard from a couple of members that won't be going but
       would like to get together and meet other members closer to home,
       perhaps regional meetings.&nbsp;<br>
       What do you expect for the meeting?</big><br>
     <big>Is there something in particular you're interested in?&nbsp;<br>
     <small><br>
           Wallingford, PA<br>
           Steve Brown<br>
           President, The 1969 Corvair Group<br>
           CORSA SIG 007</small><br>
       <pre wrap="">My wife and I plan to attend and have made our hotel reservations.
[...]

Post messages to:<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:1969 at corvair.org">1969 at corvair.org</a>
</pre>