[1969] New 69 Found

steve brown steven at sashimi.org
Sat Mar 12 15:42:04 EST 2011

Thanks Ken!

Consider this one added to the roster and look for it in the FTF update
in the upcoming April 2011 newsletter.

By the way everyone, we still need articles and your updates for the
newsletter.
Jot down your stories and send them to us.  There's still time for the
next issue.

- Steve

Steve Brown
President, 1969 Corvair Group