[1969] 1969 Monzas with Dark Blue Interior-Forum Question

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Mar 27 14:49:50 EDT 2011

My '69 has the original dark blue interior.  I don't have pictures, but
I can provide them.  Basically, all the metal is dark blue.  Let me know
what pix you'd like.

A paint shop should be able to match the color from a sample and low
gloss is simply a matter of the paint shop adding de-glosser.

Dave Keillor
Rochester, MN