[1969] Is the VIN indicated on the case of 1969 PG , and if so, where ?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 12:42:21 EDT 2011

Charlie,

The '69 DOES have the VIN on the tranny. It's listed in the '69 shop manual
supplement, along with all the other ID markings. The number is also on the
engine block, so if either ever turn up, they can be identified. The body
shell itself just has the two "secret serial numbers" located on the right
front frame rail under/beside the crossmember mounting.

-Mark