[1969] Add me to 1969 Corvair list ?

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Mon Jan 23 10:10:40 EST 2012

Charlie,

You can sign yourself up to subscribe to this list by visiting
http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/1969

For details on joining the 1969 Group, visit our web page at
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/69corvair/

You can also participate in our Facebook group at
http://www.facebook.com/groups/the69group/

Steve Brown
President, The 1969 Corvair Group
Wallingford, PA
Monza Convertible #0069 - Frost Green 140/PG