[1969] '69 500 reported to have 25 miles up for auction in Dallasthis week

Steve Brown steven at sashimi.org
Thu Sep 6 22:22:09 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark and Ed

The Friends of the Corvair website mentions two 69's that will be up for
auction from Don's collection; the pictured 500 coupe and the champagne
convertible.

It would be interesting to get the VIN and body tag data for the cars
being auctioned because they don't appear to match up well with our
database and roster which show that while Don had two 69's, they were
listed as #1360 a Dusk convertible and #3102 a Frost Green Monza coupe.

- Steve Brown
#0069 convertible, frost