[1969] #1959?

Paul Sergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 1 22:15:50 EDT 2013

Hello Folks,
I’ve just joined your list.  I was wondering if there was any information available on #1959.  I have found it for sale in SW Missouri.  It’s a Monza coupe originally burgundy with black interior.  Was a Powerglide so I’m guessing it was 110hp.  Don’t know too much more than that.  It appears to be completely restorable but completely disassembled.

Enjoy the Corvair!

Paul Sergeant
Central Division Director / President – CORSA
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
66 Corsa Coupe (140/4 – 28,000 orig. miles)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon

CORSA Since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.