[1969] #2349 vert for sale

Thomas Connolly tconnolly at iepindustrial.com
Sat Aug 3 21:26:01 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I am currently selling my 69  #2349. I bought it from the original owner in 2005. It's never lived outside lancaster county. He bought it from Sauder Chevy in 1974. It was driven by his wife until he death in 1986. It had 46000 miles when I bought it. It now has 54500 miles. Its a 140 powerglide, am/fm & power top.
Car was repainted in the original frost green and got a new windshield at the corvair ranch in 2007. It got a new white top with zip out window the same year. Clark's door panels and front seat covers, back seats were fine, Clark's shocks, dual exhaust. New carpet, New brakes, lines and hoses. Floors were perfect but I completely painted them with por15 to cover and future water intrusions.  New engine body seal gasket. The smog equipment is removed but comes with the car if you choose to reinstall it. The original boot is in great shape. I put a 69 Camaro air dam on it since the stock one was warped. The Camaro dam does a better job of keeping of keeping the noise down on the highway.
I keep this as a really nice car not a perfect show car. It's a really nice car that I drive often and enjoy it. It has been garages by the previous owner and I have kept it in a heated and cooked warehouse while I have owned it.I can send more pictures just ask.

Thanks
Tom Connolly
Lancaster, PA