[1969] Are we (the '69 Vair enthusiast group) still functioning?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 01:40:01 EST 2013

One thing I've missed is the '69 group meeting at the convention. For the
last few years, I've had to bounce between the '69 group and something else.
If it's not the Corvanatics, it's the Stock Corvair Group, or something else
that they always seem to put opposite the '69 meeting. And often I have some
business reason for being able to attend both meetings (not to mention a
personal affection for the '69's.)

As far as the '69 group goes, I make up window stickers for them on the most
accurate form possible. My program is now capable of producing a virtually
flawless duplicate of the '69 sticker. And you can only get THE accurate
sticker from ME. The blanks that are otherwise available through the vendors
are Jim Osborn's sticker, which has errors in it. In fact almost EVERY
sticker he sells has flaws, some minor, some catastrophic.  Anyway, that's
just one of the pieces of business I have with the '69 group. Though I don't
presently own one, I prefer to say that I'm between '69's at present.

-Mark